MetâMâsk login is a free mobile wallet and browser extension. This means you may install it like an ad blocker extension on your phone or in your browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Brave, or Edge. T, It allows users to store Ether and other ERC-20 tokens and perform transactions to any Ether| eum address once it’s installed.
The “hot” component simply implies that it’s always linked to the internet, allowing you to move your crypto assets around whenever you choose. MetâMâsk login interoperability with practically all Ether|eum-based platforms is one of the main reasons for its popularity among new and old crypto users. Users can connect to over 3,700 different decentralized applications and Web 3 services using MetâMâsk .
- The first step is to download MetâMâsk from the official website. Depending on your browser, you’ll need to download the MetâMâsk Firefox or Chrome extension.
- The splash screen that appears once MetâMâsk login has been installed will welcome you to the platform. Find the “Get Started” button and click it to begin the MetâMâsk login wallet creation procedure. All you have to do now is hit the “Create a Wallet” option that appears when you click “Get Started.”
- You’ll also notice prompts asking users whether they want to help improve the site. If you are not interested in the same, select “No Thanks” or “I agree.” Now you can plainly see how simple and flexible it is to answer how to set up MetâMâsk in minutes.
- Creating a password You must choose a strong password that is at least 8 characters long. Make sure you’ve used a password that is difficult to guess and stands out.
- You will receive a 12-word backup phrase once you have generated the password for your MetâMâsk sign in wallet. The backup phrase is extremely important for accessing your wallet funds, and you should write it down exactly as it appears on the screen. As a result, you must keep your backup phrase in a secure area.
- After writing down the secret backup phrase, you need to click on the “Next” button. You have to confirm the backup phrase on the next screen. After you’ve input the phrase, click “Confirm” to finish the procedure.
- The final step in setting up MetâMâsk is to confirm the secret backup phrase. On the final page, you must click “All Done.” Users would then be automatically signed in to MetâMâsk .